i lived in a basement for a while while trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my life.
i've since moved, but i'm still not sure what to do with the rest of my life.
anyway, i changed locations because i couldn't listen to the landlord's daughter play fur elise one more time.
she obviously took lessons.
and it seems that this song was the only number the teacher taught her.
no scales. no arpeggios. no nothing.
just radio WFFE. all fur elise, all the time.
i mean i thought of many ways to get her to stop.
1. banging on the ceiling every time she started.
2. cutting a hole in the floor around the damned piano.
3. playing my guitar on the highest volume.
4. with full distortion.
5. camping outside most evenings.
6. proposing marriage contingent on her ceasing and desisting.
i didnt do any of those.
i chose the path of least resistance.
ok. there were other reasons.
i didnt like living underground.
i suppose we all get there one day, but i preferred to spend my living years above it.
all's well that ends well.
but then i had to remodel the home i moved into.
and THAT my friends, is a whole other post.