Friday, October 30, 2009

i'm on the...

Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride


(just had a bowl of ice cream with granola and cherries.
nuuuuuyce.)


Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too


(i need to go buy some beer.
the supply is low and the troops' morale is low as well.)


i'm on the highway to hell!
(repeat as needed)


No stop signs, speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me round


(it's sunny out.
which is good.
especially after all the dreary weather we've been having.)


Hey Satan, payin' my dues
Playing in a rocking band
Hey Momma, look at me
I'm on my way to the promised land

i'm on the highway to hell!
(more reps equals bigger muscles)
[please say the above with the ahhnuld accent - as in da tumuhnatuh]


yeah, so, anyway...

10 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

I LOVED IT!!!!!!

Ain't got no reason, ain't got no rhyme.



yeah.

Everyday Goddess said...

Happy Halloween!

Irish Gumbo said...

Half-frozen cherries make an excellent snack. Small, roundish popsicles, they are.

Is the highway to hell paved with good intentions?

IB said...

If you see a bright green VW bus on the Highway to Hell, give us a wave.

secret agent woman said...

I'm suddenly hungry for ice cream.

Harnett-Hargrove said...

I just tripped down the page. I like the way you think.

Unknown said...

Nice!

justsomethoughts... said...

vodka mom - thank you. some days just feel like that.

oh my - thank you. to you as well. however late. or early for next year...

irish gumbo - it is. and they sparkle nicely. all the way d
o
w
n.


ib - i'll be glad to. hoe you have snacks. we can swap stories until...

secret agent - it happens. often. thats why there's a pint handy at all times.

harnett-hargrove - thank you. welcome aboard.

suzyhayze - thank you!

Sprite's Keeper said...

Awesome! Plain and simple!

justsomethoughts... said...

keeper - thank you. now we need some hell's bell's.